Dear Community Members:

It is with great regret that I post this announcement. Zartaj Afridi, daughter of Muhammad Aslam Afridi passed away this morning (Sunday, April 24, 2011). Many of you have known Zartaj since she was little girl. She had great number of young friends in the community. Funeral services are tentatively scheduled for Tuesday (4/26/11) morning at the Islamic Center of Shenandoah Valley at 1330 Country Club Road, Harrisonburg, VA 22802. Another message will be posted here and at the mosque to confirm the exact time of the funeral. Our heartfelt sympathies go to the Afridi family. Please remember Zartaj and her family in your prayers.

(Directions to the Islamic Center are available at http://www.iasv.org ).

Ehsan Ahmed

1060 Bobwhite Place

Harrisonburg, VA 22802