Some people had trouble with the attachments, so here they are in pdf.

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 9:13 AM, Lisa Tessman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Attached please find the registration form for the 2011 FEAST conference, as well as the most updated version of the program (still subject to minor changes). Please send in your registration forms as soon as possible, and do note that hotel rooms must be reserved by August 22nd.

Thanks to Margaret Crouch and all of the members of the program committee for putting together such a wonderful program -- I am very much looking forward to it.

Questions regarding on-site issues should be directed to me.

best,
Lisa Tessman

--
Lisa Tessman

Associate Professor of Philosophy
Program in Social, Political, Ethical and Legal Philosophy (SPEL)
Binghamton University
Binghamton, NY 13902-6000

Office phone: (607) 777-2269
Email: [log in to unmask]