Greetings folks,

We’ve just finished season of Body Forward with an outstanding performance by NXTreme in St. Louis.  They won the Robot Design category – doing a superb job of representing VA-DC FLL in all judged areas and the table performance.

It’s hard to believe the season for Food Factor is already underway.

Registration opened yesterday!

If you haven’t already registered your team – please do so!  https://gofll.usfirst.org

VA-DC FLL was the biggest program in all of FIRST last year – can we sustain it with the Food Factor season?

Get your teams together and register now!  Practice and do some research over the summer (you know the topic).  You’ll be among the first to get your field setup kit (generally in August) and be ready to start the season when the details are released September 2nd.

We’re already working to finalize tournament locations and schedules – look forward to seeing you at a tournament near you in the fall.

Nick