[Apologies for cross-posting.]

Having served as regional editor for the journal Women's Studies International Forum for the past three years, I am transitioning out of this role.  The journal is seeking someone to replace me.  Below is the official position description:

"Elsevier is seeking applications for the post of Regional Editor (North America) for its journal Women’s Studies International Forum (www.elsevier.com/locate/wsif). We are looking for a candidate with a good standing within the field, an (inter)national network of contacts, some editorial experience and, most importantly, a good awareness of the objectives and standards of the journal.

Elsevier will provide the appointed person with a small honorarium, a complimentary electronic subscription to the journal as well as full training on the Elsevier Editorial System (EES). The journal (and Editors) also enjoys excellent administrative support, provided in house via a dedicated Journal Manager. Ideally, we are looking for someone to start this summer."

If you are interested, please send a full CV and brief letter of interest to Christopher Tancock ([log in to unmask]).

If you have questions about my experience with WSIF, feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask]  I will say here that I have enjoyed the editorship; I am leaving the position simply because of overall workload and new motherhood!

Rebecca Whisnant
University of Dayton