My son is 11...Is that Jr FLL or regular FLL-aged? In either case, he and
his 11-year-old friend would love to be on a team.  Both are in
Purcellville, VA.

--Pete
-----
Pete 'Happy' Thomas ([log in to unmask])
Web Site: http://www.painless-computing.com/peteandpam
Blog: http://happypete.livejournal.com
PGP Public Key available from global directory.
-----