Sonya,

Thanks for the tip about posting on the Facebook page.  My name is Vaughan Long and I am part of the Jr FFL team with Patrick Henry Charter School in Richmond, VA.  Although we have 2 teams, we welcome children from outside the school to join our JR FFL club for next year.  You can either contact me by my email address or though the Facebook post I placed this morning.

Take care,

Vaughan