Hi again,
Sorry, the first time I volunteered to coordinate a van I forgot that I am coming from Toronto so have to allow more time.
I will order a van at 1:30 from O'Hare to Zion.  The FEAST-linked shuttle company's website says that a "dedicated" van (i.e., no stops other than ours) can hold up to 9 people and is $129 total.  That is approx what it would cost 2 people going separately.  Ann Ferguson and I are the only ones so far on the 1:30 van.
If you would like to be on it, email me off list.
It will be easier on the return trip because most of us will be leaving at similar times.  I have to leave at 12 that day, but i'm sure there will be choices.  Let's worry about that trip later.
Ann Garry