Dear Community Members:

Assalma Alekum:

Ramadan is expected to begin on Monday, August 1, 2011. The first Traveeh
prayers (Isha prayers) will be held at the Islamic Center of Shenandoah
Valley on Sunday, July 31 at 10:00 PM. We will have traveeh program
throughout the month of Ramadan. Our community Iftar dinners are scheduled
for every Saturday and Sunday, beginning Saturday, August 6. Please bring
your families and favorite foods and soft drinks in generous quantities to
share with other community members. Any additional information will be
posted at http://www.iasv.org this site. We will also update this site as we
get closer to Eid ul Fitr.

We hope you enjoy the blessed month of Ramadan.

IASV board detailed duty roster is posted in the lobby. The prayer calendar
for Ramadan is posted in the mosque lobby and at this site under calendar.
Directions to the Center are posted at http://www.iasv.org

Ehsan Ahmed