Hi, My team of 6 has met three times and we're trying to decide whether to compete this year or wait. I'm sorry, I'm sure these questions have been posted before. I have looked through the archives, but haven't found what I'm looking for. 1. Is the National Registration a one time fee forever, that will be attached to the coaches name or the school, regardless of what students are on the team? 2. I can't download most of the files on here as my computer doesn't have anything except works and pdf capabilities. Is there a sheet from a previous year that breaks down the basics of the competition? I read that the robot missions are 25% of the score, but don't know what encompasses the other 75%. 3. Would it be humiliating for a group of 9-11 yr olds to meet 2 hours a week and compete? My parents don't want to add more at this point, and I don't have a point of reference as far as skill levels in either research or maneuvers. 4. Are there licensing legalities to putting logos on team t-shirts? And how do we find out if other teams have the same name? We don't have funding organized at this point, so I can't go get some of these great resource books you have been suggesting. Thanks for any tips, and for posting them yet again. Jennifer Armstrong -- To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE your settings, please visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-l.html and select "Join or leave the list". -- VADCFLL administrative announcements are sent via VADCFLL-ANNOUNCEMENTS-L. Visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-ANNOUNCEMENTS-l.html to subscribe.