(apologies for cross-postings)

CALL FOR PROPOSALS (CENTRAL)

APA Central Division****

Session: Committee on the Status of LGBT People in the Profession

The LGBT Committee is accepting submissions for an open session at the
Central Division meeting which will be held from February 15-18, 2012 at the
Palmer House Hilton, Chicago, IL

Topics should be on issues in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, or Transgender
philosophy. We will also accept joint proposals for a full session.

Submissions should include your name, institution, and an abstract.
Proposals for the full session should include a description of the session,
a list of participants and their institutions, and abstracts for any formal
papers to be presented. ****
Submissions for the Central Division meeting are due on *September 15th*.
Please send them to me at [log in to unmask]

Best wishes,
Talia Bettcher
Chair, Committee on the Status of LGBT People in the Profession

--
*Ann Garry
**

http://www.calstatela.edu/faculty/agarry/