I can't make it until Friday evening and figured the quickest and maybe not
even more expensive option would be renting a car, so just in case anyone
else will be at O'Hare by 6:30 Friday evening and would like a ride, let me
know. ([log in to unmask]) (My Sunday flight isn't until 6pm, and I'd be happy
for company on the drive to the airport.)
naomi

--
*Naomi Scheman
Professor of Philosophy and Gender, Women, & Sexuality Studies,