Hello All,

I am looking for a ride to the conference hotel.  I haven't booked a flight yet, (but I would like to do so in the very near future).  I'm open to flying into Chicago or Milwaukee--whatever works best for the driver.  I would like to attend all the sessions if possible, so I'd prefer to ride back to the airport after the final session on Sunday (after 12:30 p.m.)

I am more than willing to share gas costs, but one more important thing you should know is that I use a manual wheelchair about half the time.  The chair is collapsable for easy transport but still takes up a good amount of room in a trunk. I can kick in extra gas money to off-set this inconvenience.  Or, I can *not* bring the chair to this conference and rely full-time (for the weekend) on my crutches.  Please let me know what would work for everyone.  Thanks in advance!
Cheers,
Jodi