Hi Everyone,

I'm still looking for a roommate to share my room at the conference hotel.  If anyone is interested, or knows anyone who's interested, please let me know. I need to know either way by Thursday, August 25th, because I still need to book my airfare. In the event that I don't find a roommate, I won't be able to attend FEAST this year, as I can't afford the cost of the hotel on my own.

The room is at the Illinois Beach Resort, and is 2 queen beds. If needed, I'd be open to sharing with up to 3 others.  Looking forward to hearing from you.