Ann,
This is a good suggestion, though I don't think we can do it retroactively
for this conference because we did not get participants' consent to share
their information. For future conferences we could have a box to check off
on the registration form, giving permission to share contact info with FEAST
members or on the listserve.

And -- I agree with your comments on the conference -- GREAT program!!

best, Lisa

--
Lisa Tessman

Associate Professor of Philosophy
Program in Social, Political, Ethical and Legal Philosophy (SPEL)
Binghamton University
Binghamton, NY 13902-6000

Office phone: (607) 777-2269
Email: [log in to unmask]