Ann,
This is a good suggestion, though I don't think we can do it retroactively for this conference because we did not get participants' consent to share their information. For future conferences we could have a box to check off on the registration form, giving permission to share contact info with FEAST members or on the listserve.

And -- I agree with your comments on the conference -- GREAT program!!

best, Lisa