Dear everyone,
I'm sorry to have to say that I won't be attending the FEAST conference next week. I'm living in Australia now, and while my mind and spirit are willing and eager, my body is not up to the trip right now. I'm sorry to be missing what looks like a great conference, and sorry I won't be seeing all of you. But look forward to future meetings. Have a wonderful time!
best wishes,
Allison Weir

p.s.: on the bright side, my hotel room will be available soon...

Allison Weir
Associate Professor in Feminist Philosophy
School of Humanities
Centre for Citizenship and Public Policy
University of Western Sydney
Australia