---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: H&S Zabihah Farm <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 12:55 PM
Subject: Qurbani Orders for Eid
To: [log in to unmask]

Asalam Alykum Ehsan Sahib,

Please send the below information out to the community.

                                   BISMILLAH HIRAHMAN NIRRAHIM

            IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, THE MOST MERCIFUL

Good news for residents of Harrisonburg.

We are Proud to announce that we arranged Qurbani and it is just an email or a phone call away from you in Harrisonburg. We are arranging a three day event to perform the beloved act of God, the Qurbani. We will perform Qurbani of (Goat or Lamb) each day for three days. We are limited in number and will perform Qurbani with you or on your behalf on first come first served basis so please act NOW. Book your Qurbani with H & S Zabihah Farm.

H&S Zabihah Farm is conveniently located 4 miles east of Harrisonburg Mosque right off of Route 33 East.  5614 Sportswood Trail.

Procedures:
1) Order us through phone or email.
2) Make Payment through cash/money order/Cashier check.
Depending on the size and weight of animals the price varies (Goat or Lamb). In order to reserve the animal you must pay in advance. Cows for Qurbani can be arranged, you will have to let us know about cow ASAP so we can make the arrangements.

Note: $10.00 additional will be charged for slaughtering assistance per animal. Animal meat will be cut into 4 to 6 pieces. If you need to have it cut into small pieces $25.00 extra per animal will be charged. We will not clean stomachs or heads. We can arrange for you to come and pick your animal in advance from the farm stock.

Limited supply act NOW.

H&S Zabihah Farm

(540) 560-7868

--