Dear Community Members:  please do so asap
On behalf of the PACS executive committee, I would like to thank everything for attending our dinner program on Sunday, October 9. Our special thanks go to all the ladies who put the menu together and brought variety of dishes in generous quantities. Thanks to Amir Mahmood for providing soft drinks. We had the highest turn out for this year. Our Eid ud Azha dinner is in planning stages. We will be posting announcement about that soon. Meanwhile, if you have not registered for family membership ($50.00 annually) please do so asap. We need your support to continue our programs,. Contact our treasurer Rashid Altaf [log in to unmask]

Ehsan Ahmed
1060 Bobwhite Place
Harrisonburg, VA 22802
Home:540-434-6276