Hi All --

I’ve organized a conference on Poverty, Coercion, and Human Rights to be
held at Loyola University, Chicago April 13-15, 2012.  Please see the poster
below for details.  If you are interested in joining us, please email
Randall Newman to register and to obtain hotel accommodation information –

I would be grateful if you would help me publicize this event by circulating
this poster to interested colleagues, students, and friends.  I very much
hope you will be able to attend the conference.  All best, Diana

Diana Tietjens Meyers

Ignacio Ellacuría SJ Chair of Social Ethics and

Professor of Philosophy

Loyola University, Chicago

1032 W. Sheridan Road

Chicago IL 60660