Greetings Jr.FLL Family,

Thanks to everyone who came out to support our Jr.FLL teams,
especially our registration volunteer and our excellent reviewers!

Congratulations to the following Jr.FLL teams:

123	Lego Leprechauns - FIRST Class Award
895	Achievers - Farm to Fork Award
1213	Lego Stars - Good Eats Award
1221	Lego Snack Champions - Picasso Award
1261	Snack Saving Doctors - Least Contaminated Award
2179	Junior Lego Snackers - Lil' Einstein Award

Keep building and exploring ... create more safe and healthy snacks!
I'll offer opportunities for teams to exhibit at the Washington DC
Regional (March 30-31, 2012) and I'll coordinate another Jr.FLL Expo
on Saturday, May 19th at Archbishop Carroll High School.

Take care, and I wish everyone an enjoyable Thanksgiving!

Denise M. Lewis
FIRST Regional Director - District of Columbia
FIRST® (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 301-814-0331
Website: http://www.dc-first.org
Igniting young minds. Nurturing passions. Practicing gracious
professionalism.™