Hello Jr.FLL Friends,

I am excited to announce a new Jr.FLL Expo coming up in December:

Jr.FLL Expo
Saturday, December 10th
JR Tucker High School
Richmond VA
10am - 12:30 pm

10 team limit

Hosted by:  JR Tucker High School's Sparky Robotics Team
Contact:  Sally Sylvester

To register: please send an email to Sally Sylvester at [log in to unmask] with the following information:
1. Jr.FLL Team number
2.  Team Name
3.  Coaches Name
4.  Coaches Contact
5.  City/State
6.  Number of team members

$25 registration fee will include Snack Attack medals for all team members.

Sparky Robotics invites you to come celebrate your Snack Attack season with other teams, family and friends.

In the spirit of Snack Attack, Sparky invites teams to bring along individually packed snacks for a "Snack Attack" drive.
The team is collecting individually wrapped snacks for the families at the Ronald McDonald House in Richmond.

We hope to see some of you for a morning of fun!!

Sally Sylvester