Apologies for the duplicate message, but this was sent in error to FEASTMEMBERS instead of the whole FEAST list

***

Dear colleagues:

I've received a few queries lately about the list of favourite/most influential feminist philosophy texts that I compiled in 2009. These are timely, as the books I edited drawing on this poll have been published this week.

For the original list and information about Critical Concepts: Philosophy and Gender, see this page on my new website:

http://cressidaheyes.com/research/publications/favourite-feminist-philosophy-texts/

Best, Cressida Heyes

--

Dr. Cressida J. Heyes

http://www.cressidaheyes.com

Canada Research Chair in Philosophy of Gender and Sexuality
Professor of Philosophy
Adjunct Professor of Political Science
Department of Philosophy, Assiniboia Hall 3-70
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta
CANADA T6G 2E5

Tel: 780 492 3307 (voicemail only)