As-Slaam Alekum

I want to thank all of you for your efforts in making our HARTS guest two weeks stay at the Masjid pleasant and comfortable on clod nights. The food was delicious and plenty. Thank You!

The HARTS is back with us from April 2nd to 9th. Please mark your calendars. During this week we do it all, cleaning, serving, over night sleep, dinner, and breakfast.

My special thanks on behalf of community to Sr. Ayesha and Zeinab, without your hard work and speedy communications to make things happen we couldn’t have done it.

Thanks Again,

Abbas Rawoot
Exclusive Agent

Allstate Insurance Company