Hi again,

If, when exploring the new CSW website, you failed to click on "Posters and Merchandise" you may have missed seeing the "Poster Project" that Kate Norlock, Jenny Saul, and I are working on.  I hope that as many women philosophers (any woman in philosophy with a PhD) will send in photos.  Don't count on me to know everyone!!!  I'm quite excited by these posters--they will provide visual evidence for how many of us there are and could be hung in every philosophy department in the country.  So, please do help make it happen!

For more on this project, go to https://sites.google.com/site/apacommitteeonthestatusofwomen/posters

Peggy

Peggy DesAutels
Associate Professor of Philosophy