From Sara Goering ([log in to unmask])

From: [log in to unmask] [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 4:44 PM
To: Veltman, Andrea Lynn - veltmaal
Subject: job ad

Hi Andrea,

Would you forward this job ad (2 positions) to the FEAST listserv? We’re a feminist friendly department, and I want to get word out as widely as possible.

Best,
Sara

University of Washington, Seattle, WA.  Two one-year full-time Lecturer positions, 2012-2013, pending budgetary approval.  1) AOS: modern philosophy. 2) AOS: metaphysics or epistemology. Positions require teaching five courses over three quarters, ranging from the introductory undergraduate to the graduate level, including large lecture classes with graduate teaching assistants. Salary and benefits competitive. Ph.D. required. Please email application letter, cv, writing sample, and evidence of teaching excellence to either [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] and send 3 letters of recommendation to either Search One or Search Two, Department of Philosophy, University of Washington, Box 353350, Seattle WA 98195-3350 by March 7.

The University of Washington is building a culturally diverse faculty and strongly encourages applications from women and minority candidates.  The University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.