I've shared IASV VOLUNTEER FORM - Public version
Message from [log in to unmask]:
Salaam,

This is the official volunteer list. All people willing to be volunteers and help out with the masjid, and possible events - whether from the community, or school system, need to have their name on this list so that we can keep track of the number of volunteers we have, update all volunteers of opportunities they could volunteer for, and keep track of everyone's volunteer hours as their will be incentives and rewards insha allah.  During events, we will have tags identifying volunteers so that they are visible to the community. It is vital that your name is on this list to ensure that as we plan for the future, we are able to run things smoothly by having the information we need to be organized ahead of time. I have the original form with everyone's email and contact information, as I do not wish for that to be public to everyone, and will only be given out on a need to know basis to preserve the confidentiality and respect the privacy of all our volunteers.

If you do not see your name on this list, please add your name and availability, then email me with your contact information (cell and email). I will keep this list updated insha allah, but need everyone's help in ensuring that we all take our responsibilities as volunteers seriously.

I will post more updates as time goes on God willing. Call me with any questions.

cell: 50 560 2192
email: [log in to unmask]

Click to open:
Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Logo for Google Docs