I've shared an item with you:

Fun Day volunteer sign up.docx
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J26iacRpb2v6t6kMbibzkd-FhLMdEl08akp7yiOB6g0/edit?invite=CJWPn_kF

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this
document, just click the link above.

Salaam All.
I wanted to update you all on the ‘FUN DAY’ at the masjid 12 yr old and
younger. (older kids can sign up to volunteer :)
WHEN: The confirmed date is Sunday April 29th Insha allah.
TIME: The event starts for the public at 11am and ends 3pm. Volunteers are
being requested to arrive by 9.30 am   (for set up/ orientation/ sign in/
badge collection) and asked to leave later as we intend on having an ice
cream social with all volunteers after clean up  You will start seeing
advertisements for this at the masjid also.
So please click onto the following link to sign your name against the booth
you are willing to volunteer for against the times you can commit. All
materials will be provided, we just need YOU!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J26iacRpb2v6t6kMbibzkd-FhLMdEl08akp7yiOB6g0/edit
I am looking for at least 30 volunteers Insha Allah to make this a
successful event. As you can see below I have split the time into 2 hour
slots so you do not get bored working  the same  booth all 4 hours.  Duties
will be explained when you are given your name tags and signed in as
volunteers on the day or via emailing ([log in to unmask])/ calling (540
560 2192) me directly beforehand if you want.

Salaam and Thank you.
Ayesha Shakoor.