Dear Community Members:

We are looking for volunteers who have a BBA degree or any college credits with training in accounting (equivalent of COB 241-242 at JMU), i.e. financial accounting and managerial accounting. Our new finance secretary (who manages mosque’s financial accounts) Ahmed Kareem ([log in to unmask]) needs some tutorial help with basic accounting. (If you have used QuickBooks that is even more helpful). If you are currently a student, you will receive a certificate for your services to our non-profit organization. More importantly, you will be doing a major service for our community. If you have the expertise and are willing to donate some time, please contact Ahmed Kareem at the e-mail address above.

Ehsan Ahmed

1060 Bobwhite Place

Harrisonburg, VA 22802

(H) 540-434-6276