HI all:
Sorry for the false alarm.  My signature does appear (#579), even though I
refused to pay.  It is misleading though.  After I gave my info the "next"
button went to a payment page that did not offer $0 as an option.  I just
assumed that my signature would not be recorded until I hit "done."
Thankfully, it was.  Apologies for the confusion.  (I didn't use the
Facebook option.)
--S.
Sally Haslanger
Professor of Philosophy and Director, Women's and Gender Studies
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
http://www.mit.edu/~shaslang/home.html