Right now the "Don't make me use my philosopher's voice" (both male and female versions) are offered only as posters by zazzle's "whatitis" store.  I imagine that store owns the copyright and image.  I can't figure out how to request that it be offered as a t-shirt, so I submitted this as a question to zazzle support.  It will take several days for them to get back to me.  Earlier this year I ordered posters from zazzle to help market philosophy at UD.  Our chair paid for a poster of choice for each philosopher's office door.  There are a number of catchy and fun posters to choose from, including the "Don't make me use my philosopher voice" poster.  I agree that it would be great as a t-shirt!

Peggy