I have a very dear, feminist friend in the Netherlands, with a PhD in
Hispanic studies (literature and history), who has been hired by a college
over there to design a seven-week critical thinking course. She has some
background in philosophy, but has never studied logic.

I would be very grateful for the sharing of critical thinking syllabi that
do not emphasize logic primarily.

I apologize if this request seems naïve on my part, but it has been well
over 20 years since I have taught critical thinking and logic courses.

Please reply off-list to [log in to unmask]

Thanks very much,

Tom

--
Tom Digby