If you cannot open the PDF file, here are more details about the picnic announcement sent through this listserv earlier.

From: Manaal Jafrey [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 6:52 PM
To: ehsan ahmed
Cc: [log in to unmask]; Nahla Aboutabl
Subject: Re: BBQ flyer

Salaams,

Just wanted to reach out to you so that we could communicate the Community BBQ Picnic - End of the Year Celebration - hosted by the Youth Group this Sunday, June 10 - open to the entire community (if you could email to IASV list, website, and PACS list- flyer attached)!

Inshallah the event is a COMMUNITY POTLUCK BBQ PICNIC to celebrate education and the graduates of this year!

On SUNDAY, JUNE 10, at 1:00PM

At PURCELL PARK - KID'S CASTLE

Open to entire community!

This will also serve as a fundraiser for Youth Group so that we are able to build a strong Youth Program at IASV by inviting renowned speakers, holding activities, and more!

Please donate generously and come for a day of fun with the family!