Hello Jr.FLL Friends and Coaches,

I want to pass along a link to a great Jr.FLL video.  http://www.youtube.com/jrfllglobal
If you know folks considering Jr.FLL, but not exactly sure what it is, this is a nice piece.

I hope that everyone is getting excited about Super Seniors Registration opening on August 1st!!

FYI - Registration for Super Seniors will be $50.00.  I wanted to pass this on so teams can be aware when planning their budgets.

The following link will bring you to the Super Senior product options.  http://www.usfirst.org/sites/default/files/uploadedFiles/Robotics_Programs/JrFLL/2012%20Super%20Seniors%20Product%20Assortment%20%26%20Pricing.pdf

Remember that teams can use their own LEGOS and order any additional parts that may be needed.

For the Super Senior season we plan on having some Jr.FLL Expos in November for those teams that choose the fall as their season.
More information to follow...

Hope to see many Super Senior teams!!  Remember that if you have had a team in the past that you can use your same kit -
all you will need to do is pay the Super Seniors registration fee.

Sally Sylvester
Senior Mentor Virginia