Slightly off topic, but I thought this would interest many participants of this listserv. There is a LEGO fan festival at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly August 4 and 5 from 11am to 4pm. Tickets are $10 at the door. More information is available at www.brickfair.com. BrickFair has provided me four tickets to to giveaway as a set on my blog -- I am accepting entries now through midnight July 26. See http://caffeineandaprayer.com/2012/07/18/giveaway-four-pack-brickfair- tickets-for-lego-fans/ for details on how to enter.