The Inaugural Meeting of the Kristeva Circle will take place October 12-13, 2012 at Siena College in Loudonville, NY. We have a great roster of invited speakers including Noelle McAfee (Emory), Maria Margaroni (University of Cyprus), Kelly Oliver (Vanderbilt), Sara Beardsworth (Southern Illinois), Elaine Miller (Miami), Pleshette DeArmitt (Memphis), and Charles Sheperdson (Albany). We hope that you will join us for an exciting conference! Full program and registration information can be found at http://www.kristevacircle.org/conference-program/. If you plan to attend the meeting, please register before September 1st. Please share widely.

Best,

Sarah Hansen

Assistant Teaching Professor of Philosophy, Drexel University

sarahkhansen.net // kristevacircle.org