From: Hamid M [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 8:59 AM
To: Ehsan Ahmed
Subject: Eid Milan Party on 9/29 5:00 PM

AOA Ehsan Sahib,

Please send it to the PACS members.

2012 EID Milan Party

Presented by

Pakistani-American Cultural Society of Shenandoah Valley (PACS)

Come and join us for the evening full of enjoyment. Be on time so that we have enough time to go through our program.

Our program Includes:

Pot-luck Pakistani Dinner: Please bring two main dishes and a side dish/dessert in generous quantities. Call 540-434-6276 if you have questions about the dinner menu.

Kids Fashion show

3 Balls in the Air Game

Musical Chairs for all ages

Quiz related to Pakistan & Pakistani culture

Answer Questions related to our plans for rest of the year and next year.

DJ

Mehndi Stall

Location:
       Woodmen of World

101 Dogwood Ave

Grottoes, VA 24441

Date:               Saturday, September 29, 2012

Time:              5:00 PM

Contact Information:

President:   Muhammad A. Afridi [log in to unmask]

Secretary General:   Ehsan Ahmed [log in to unmask].

(Mobile: 540-421-1793)

For Directions:  Shehryar Malik  [log in to unmask]

(Mobile (540) 688-9737 )

For Membership: Sheikh Rashid Altaf (Finance Secretary) [log in to unmask]

Program Coordinator: Hamid Munir [log in to unmask] (540-560-7868)

Other Executive Committee Members:

Amir Mahmood:  [log in to unmask]

Muhammad Shees Sheikh:  [log in to unmask]

Riaz Malik   [log in to unmask]