Dear Harrisonburg Community Members:

On behalf of the Muslim Community in Shenandoah Valley, we deeply appreciate your support regarding the incident of vandalism at the Islamic Center of Shenandoah Valley. We are humbled and deeply touched by the outpouring of support local community expressed within few hours after the incident became public. We will welcome our local community to an open house at the mosque (1330 Country Club Road, Harrisonburg, VA 22802, Please visit http://www.iasv.org for directions) on Sunday, September 16, 4:30-6:00 PM. This is an informal gathering and we welcome people of all faiths and walks of life to our mosque. We strongly believe that this vandalism incident does not reflect the true feelings of great majority of residents in Harrisonburg, who have always supported our community and the mosque. Again we greatly appreciate your support.

Members of Muslim Community in Harrisonburg and Shenandoah Valley