Springfield College
Springfield, MA 01109
Sent with Sparrow

On Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 7:50 AM, Mary Briody Mahowald wrote:

I agee with Alison because I was also present at that first SWIP meeting in Chicago, where I first met her and other feminist philosophers.  Like Alison, I remember it also because it is the year that both of our first daughters were newborns.
Mary Mahowald

From: Feminist ethics and social theory [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Alison M Jaggar [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2012 7:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A bit of mid-west SWIP history

Of course I meant in Chicago, not Toronto! I will be visiting Toronto soon but so far as I know it does not have a State Street. Probably no more maxi-skirts either!

Alison M. Jaggar
University of Colorado at Boulder
College Professor of Distinction, Philosophy and Women and Gender Studies
Research Coordinator University of Oslo Center for the Study of Mind in Nature,
Boulder, CO 80309-0232
303-492-8997 (direct line)
303-492-6132 (dept. office)
303-492-8386 (fax)