Dear FEAST List Serve Members:

We have a tenure track job opening in philosophy at the University of
Idaho.  Apologies for cross-listings.  The department is feminist
friendly and our dean is a feminist.  Here are the details:

Assistant Professor (AOS Epistemology or Philosophy of Language)

University of Idaho -Moscow, Idaho, United States

Job Description

UNIVERSITY OF IDAHO, Moscow, ID. Department of Philosophy, Assistant
Professor, tenure-track, beginning Fall 2013. AOS: Epistemology or
Philosophy of Language. AOC: Philosophy of Science, especially
Philosophy of Biology, and teaching competence in one or more of
Bioethics, Environmental Philosophy, Feminist Philosophy, Non-Western
Philosophy. Five courses/year (3/2 semester), summer teaching possible,
undergraduate and possible graduate MA thesis supervision, usual
research, committee, and other non-teaching duties. Ability and
willingness to engage in interdisciplinary scholarship and teaching is
expected. Ph.D. in Philosophy required prior to appointment.

How to Apply

Candidates must fill out the online applicant form at
https://www.sites.uidaho.edu/AppTrack/Agency/Applicant/Login.asp. They
must then submit a complete dossier, including a letter of application,
a curriculum vitae, three letters of recommendation, a writing sample,
and a teaching dossier or portfolio. We strongly encourage candidates to
submit their dossiers via Interfolio,  but we will also accept dossiers
submitted via email ([log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> ,
subject line 'Philosophy Job Search') or via mail (Philosophy
Department, University of Idaho, 875 Perimeter Drive MS 3016, Moscow, ID
83844-3016).  Women, minorities, and members of other groups
traditionally under-represented in higher education are strongly
encouraged to apply.  To enrich education through diversity, the
University of Idaho is an EEO/AA employer. Completed applications must
be received by Nov 16, 2012 to be assured full consideration.

Thanks, Janice

Janice Capel Anderson

Professor of Philosophy and Religious Studies

Department of Philosophy

University of Idaho

P.O. 443016

Moscow, ID  83844-3016