---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hamid M <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Subject: Qurbani Information for Eid
To: Ehasan Harrisonburg Ahmed <[log in to unmask]>

Please send it to the Muslim Community

   BISMILLAH HIRAHMAN NIRRAHIM
IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, THE MOST MERCIFUL

We are Proud to announce that we arranged Qurbani and it is just an email
or a phone call away from you in Penn Laird, Virginia only 3 miles from the
ISVA harrisonburg mosque. We are arranging a three day event to perform the
beloved act of God, the Qurbani. We will perform Qurbani of (Goat or Lamb)
each day for three days. We are limited in number and will perform Qurbani
with you or on your behalf on first come first served basis so please act
NOW. Book your Qurbani with H & S Zabihah Farm.

H&S Zabihah Farm is conveniently located 4 miles east of ISVA Mosque right
off of Route 33 East.  Mailing Address of the Farm is :5614 Sportswood
Trail, Penn Laird, VA 22846

Procedures:
1) Order us through phone or email.
2) Make Payment through cash/money order/Cashier check.

Goats Normal Size: $180.00
Goats Big Size (Over 160lbs live weight) : $235
Lamb Normal Size: $180.00
Lamb Big Size (Over 160lbs live weight)  : $225.00

Note: Goat/lamb Price plus $10.00 additional will be charged for
slaughtering assistance per animal. Animal meat will be cut into 4 to 6
pieces. If you need to have it cut into small pieces $20.00 extra per
animal will be charged. We will not clean stomachs or heads.

Limited supply act NOW.

 H&S Zabihah Farm
(540) 560-7868

--