 From: Sally Sylvester <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 6:48 AM
Subject: [VADCJRFLL-L] Jr.FLL Expo Nov 3 - Ashburn

Hello Jr.FLL Coaches,

Time is running out to sign up for the November 3rd Jr.FLL Expo!
Please sign up by Wednesday for this event.

Jr.FLL Expo - Saturday, November 3rd
Eagle Ridge Middle School - Ashburn, VA
In conjunction with a FIRST LEGO League (FLL) Tournament - lots of action, fun and a great chance to learn about FLL.

Schedule:
Team Check-in  8 am -  9 am
Opening Ceremony 9 am
Scavenger Hunt/FLL Matches
Team Flag Making9:30 am - 11 am
Meeting with Reviewers10 am - 11 am
Closing Ceremony11:10 1 11:40

Registration $25 per team
To register, please email Lindsey at [log in to unmask]
Include your team name, number and number of children on the team.

This will be a great morning!!