Hello Jr.FLL Coaches and Friends,

I am excited to announce that we now have over 100 teams - that is very exciting!

If you are still considering starting a team, you have plenty of time.  Registration for
Jr.FLL will remain open through mid April 2013.  If you know someone that is thinking
about starting a Jr.FLL team, please let them know it is not too late - they have plenty of time!

I hope all the teams participating in a Jr.FLL Expo in November have a great time!
Expos are a great way to celebrate the teams' season, have fun, get inspired by what
other teams learned and be an inspiration to others.  It is always exciting to see all the
different LEGO models and the creativity and variety!!  Take time to talk with the other
teams and see what they learned about seniors - together we can all make a difference
in improving the quality of life for seniors.

Many teams are not ready to a November Expo, not to worry.  As long as you are on this
mailing list, you will see when additional Expos are announced.  If you want to host an
Expo, let me know and I'm happy to give you some helpful hints - it is fun and easy!

WOULD YOUR TEAM LIKE TO ATTEND THE WORLD FESTIVAL EXPO IN ST. LOUIS IN APRIL?
40 teams will be selected from around the world to attend the Jr.FLL World Expo in St. Louis on
April 25-26, 2013.  If your team is interested in applying, please fill out the application soon.
http://www.usfirst.org/roboticsprograms/jr.fll/jr.fll-world-festival-expo

The World Festival is an incredible event with all four FIRST programs!  Last year there were
400 FRC teams, over 100 FTC teams, 84 FLL teams and 40 Jr.FLL teams.  It would be very exciting
if we had a team from Virginia attend.  Teams must pay for their own transportation and lodging.
If you do apply, please let me know!

I hope everyone continues to have a great Super Seniors season!!

Sally Sylvester
Senior Mentor Virginia