Hello Jr.FLL Coaches, teams and future teams,

I am excited about a new program that FIRST announced for Jr.FLL teams - the Jr.FLL Online Showcase.
The Jr.FLL Online Showcase is the newest way for registered Jr.FLL teams to share the work they are doing this season.  With the Online Showcase, coaches/teams create a profile, upload team pictures, and then search for other teams around the world and award them virtual stickers for a job well done. It’s an awesome way for teams to connect with each other! Check it out: http://jrfllshowcase.usfirst.org
This is a great way for teams to connect with other teams from around the country and the world!!

To all the teams that are attending the Jr.FLL Expo at Deep Run HIgh School tomorrow afternoon - have fun!
If you are looking for something for your team to do this weekend or next weekend, I would encourage you to attend an FLL Tournament.  The tournaments are free and open to the public and a great way to learn more about the next FIRST program.  For a list of tournaments, go to http://www.vadcfll.org/db/tournaments.aspx

I hope you are all having a Super Senior season!!

Sally Sylvester
Senior Mentor Virginia