---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ayesha Shakoor <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Subject: Please forward this to all - HARTS SHELTER MENU
To: Ehsan Ahmed <[log in to unmask]>

Salaam All,

It is that time of the year again to feed and shelter the homeless!

We Need people to make food for HARTS 12/24 - 12/31. If you can help,
please follow link and add your name, number and food that you are able to
bring. Since its for 40 people, maybe 2 families can get together to make
one meal? Just an idea, Please make sure that if you commit and have to
cancel, that you have someone else who can take your spot as it puts us in
a very difficult position to try and  feed 40 people on such short notice.
Please email this out to all you know, and since it is online, we should
all be able to see the changes as they are made, and or be able to contact
one another to swap days if needed etc. May Allah swt help this event be
successful insha allah, and reward everyone for their time, commitment,
effort and willingness to undertake some hardship in order to give those
less fortunate than ourselves. Salaam. Ayesha Shakoor.

https://docs.google.com/a/shakoor.com/document/d/1KXIATLCck0hjsQ14qcVqRrURUfTIvloQB9um9Q1zPRM/edit

--
Ehsan Ahmed
1060 Bobwhite Place