Everyone,

Recently, I made a request of FEAST to assist in providing materials for a
potential Non-Western Feminism course. After receiving an outpouring of
support and materials, I have collected all of the selections that I
received into one list.

While this does not exhaust the totality of non-western feminism, the
bibliographic material included in the articles and in the collections of
texts in this list should offer ample resources for all of us.

I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to this list, and it is my hope
that this list will continue to circulate around the FEAST list, growing in
size as we discover new texts and voices to add to it.

Thanks,

Johnathan Flowers