Greetings Everyone,

The IEP is looking for a new Area Editor for Feminist Philosophy. I've been serving for the past several years, but have decided it's time to step down and hand the reigns over to someone new and energized. Below is the announcement. Please feel free to contact me, as well, if you'd like more info.

The Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy wishes to fill its open position for an area editor in charge of Feminist Philosophy. The online encyclopedia at http://www.iep.utm.edu/ has about 500,000 visitors each month from around the world. The duties of an area editor are to make decisions on whether to publish submitted articles or to ask for revisions or to reject articles. The area editor supervises the referee process, recruits two referees per article, creates and maintains a list of desired articles for the area [the current list is at http://www.csus.edu/indiv/b/bellonc/iep.html] and does some recruiting of authors. Please contact the general editor Jim Fieser at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you are interested or if you desire additional information.

Christina M. Bellon, PhD
Chair of Philosophy
California State University, Sacramento
6000 J Street