Hello Jr.FLL Teams,

Happy New Year!

I am excited about an opportunity for a few Jr.FLL teams on Saturday, January 26th.

Jr.FLL Showcase
Microsoft Store - Pentagon City Mall, Arlington
9 am - Noon

This is a great chance to showcase your Jr.FLL model and Show-Me poster at the Microsoft store on a Saturday morning.  There is no cost for the event and teams will receive a certificate of participation.

If your team is interested please email Don Brobst.  There are only a few slots, so please
let Don know ASAP if your team would like to participate.

I hope everyone is having a great Super Senior season!!  If anyone is interested in hosting
a Jr.FLL Expo this winter or spring, please let me know and I'll help you out.

Sally Sylvester
Senior Mentor Virginia