Hi Shay,

Thanks for asking this question on the listserv - the answers are helpful
for my work too.  You might be interested in my 2010 paper in Hypatia, in
which I compare Kittay's and Rawls's conceptions of reciprocity.  Here's
the citation: "Dependency in Justice: Can Rawlsian Liberalism Accommodate
Kittay’s Dependency Critique?*" **Hypatia*, Vol. 25, No. 1 (Winter 2010)
140-156.

Best,
Asha

--