Hi Shay,

Thanks for asking this question on the listserv - the answers are helpful for my work too.  You might be interested in my 2010 paper in Hypatia, in which I compare Kittay's and Rawls's conceptions of reciprocity.  Here's the citation: "Dependency in Justice: Can Rawlsian Liberalism Accommodate Kittay’s Dependency Critique?" Hypatia, Vol. 25, No. 1 (Winter 2010) 140-156.

Best,
Asha