Pakistani-American Cultural Society of Shenandoah Valley (PACS)

http://www.facebook.com/pacssv

Thank you everybody for making the Saturday night (2/2/13) dinner very successful. Thanks to everybody for bringing great food. We also thank our visiting singer as well as poetry reciters. Last but not least, all those who helped clean and wrap up the place. This time we did not have a designated person to take pictures. However, several of you did take pictures. I am hoping you will share the pictures with rest of us. You can directly post them on our Facebook page or feel free to send them to me and I will post them on your behalf. Please respond promptly. Lots of community members are counting on you for those pictures. When sending pictures, please do not respond to this e-mail. It will broadcast your message to the entire listserv. My e-mail address is [log in to unmask] . Looking forward to seeing you all in our next event